The perfect getaway...
Willow is a beautifully hand-crafted shepherd's hut built to a traditional Victorian design. Situated in the middle of a meadow with uninterrupted views towards RSPB Minsmere, Willow is the ideal place to stay for nature-lovers, walkers, cyclists, star-gazers or for those who just want a peaceful getaway. Two and a half hours' drive from central London, Middleton is a pretty village situated three miles from Suffolk's Heritage Coast.
- Pull-down double bed with Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Wood burning stove (logs provided)
- Fully-fitted kitchenette with oven large enough to roast a small chicken, electric hob and fridge
- Separate dedicated washroom (with hairdryer and clothes airer)
- Complimentary Clipper organic tea, Lavazza coffee, milk, mueseli/granola, homemade biscuits and locally brewed beer
- Picnic bench, parasol, deckchairs and fire pit/barbecue
- Breakfast basket available on request. (Please see 'Tariff and Booking' for details)
"The hut was immaculate and the finishing touches were lovely, especially the emergency ale!! The bed was super comfy and the area was quiet and rural- just what we needed"
"The place is stylish and very cosy, really well planned out. Lots of special touches from the books and maps to the beer and flapjack that await you"
"Blissfully peaceful location and very well equipped shepherd’s hut with superb wood burner. Though frosty outside we were warm as toast indoors"